Apple Pear Peach Plum

... where to go to hear about the healthiest kid snacks available


Saturday, April 10, 2010

Peter Rabbit Organics- Pure Fruit in a Pouch!!!

I had the pleasure of trying  Peter Rabbit Organics Fruit puree pouches. These awesome pouches are 100% organic, shelve stable (...meaning easy to tote along in a diaper bag or pocket book..etc), no added sugars and 100% pure!! That is what sold me! when you look at the ingredients you will see what I am talking about, nothing but the fruit it's titled with!  Another great feature of this product is its top. It has a screw on/off top so if the little doesn't finish it all, the top can go back on and be but in the fridge for later use. It also has an anti-swallow sipper, which makes this particularly great for those just starting to take from a sippy cup.  These pouches come in Strawberry& Banana, Apple & Grape and Mango Banana Orange. The Mango is my particular favorite ...Yes I do taste all the products I recieve.
Hey, If It doesn't taste good to me..what are the chances that it will to a 2 year old !
Overall, this is an excellent chocie for babies starting at 6 months to preschoolers... and 28 year old dietitians as well  !

No comments:

Post a Comment